In response to questions about the role ethics plays in patient engagement, the SPOR Patient Engagement platform has released a Patient Engagement Guideline. They’re also hosting a Lunch and Learn webinar on Monday, April 9th from 11:30 AM–12:30 PM (MST).
This webinar is your chance to have your questions answered by professionals in the area. Join the SPOR Patient Engagement Platform for an online discussion with several prominent members of different ethics committees and boards within Alberta to discuss patient engagement in health research.
Members online will include:
- Gail Leicht, Athabasca University
- Rebecca Mitchell, MacEwan University
- Susan Entz, University of Lethbridge
- Wendy Burrill, Alberta Innovates
- Stacey Page, University of Calgary
- Kim Kordov, University of Alberta
- Jacqueline Senych, Alberta Innovates
There is no need to register for the webinar, simply click the following link on April 9th at 11:30 AM to join the webinar. Full details on the webinar can be accessed here.
Webinar Link: https://adobe.ly/2DESTF4
For more information, contact the Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit (AbSPORU) Patient Engagement Platform.
Call Robyn Laczy at (780)492-9695 or email [email protected]