On behalf of the Accelerating Clinical Trials/Accélérer les Essais Cliniques (ACT/AEC) Consortium, please find a call for proposals attached, entitled Supporting the Completion of High-Impact Randomized Controlled Trials. Important details on application instructions and eligibility can be found below.
- Please combine the following application components into a single PDF:
- Written proposal: Maximum of 3 pages if written in English or 4 pages if written in French (see formatting requirements in section titled, Proposal Sections and Adjudication Criteria in the RFA document); includes 1 page trial summary
- References, figures, or tables (optional, up to 1 page)
- Letter of support from an ACT Network (up to 1 page)
- Most recent version of the protocol, and preferably also including the most recent version of the statistical analytic plan
- Submit the full application to [email protected] by noon EST on April 3rd, 2023
- Once submitted, written confirmation of receipt will be provided within 24 hours of submission. If you do not hear back within 24 hours, please follow up to ensure successful delivery.
For a trial to be eligible for this opportunity, it must fulfill each of the following points:
- Be registered with an organization such as clinicaltrials.gov
- Be led by a Canadian researcher who is a member(s) of an ACT Network
- the principal investigator(s) of any trial can only submit 1 application to this competition
- Have a letter of support from an ACT Network
- each Network can provide a maximum of 3 support letters to this competition, and
- Agree funds will be transferred to an organization eligible to hold CIHR funds; this organization will ensure and report that funds were used for CIHR eligible expenses, and the researchers will acknowledge ACT Consortium partnership and funding in all related presentations and publications.